We’ve been busily reviewing all aspects of our business
– taking out materials or processes that harm the environment.
From January 2020 we can say that:
- All of our UK deliveries are carbon neutral
- We use 100% renewable energy
- None of our commercial waste goes to landfill
- All Coco Pzazz packaging is recyclable or compostable
- We actively support chocolate growing communities in Ghana
- The chocolate that we use is sustainably grown
We also continue to support a selection of charities who are close to our hearts. We’ve also started to offer Micro Loans to chocolate farmers in West Africa and South America – enabling individual growers to develop their small chocolate farms. People like Doña Eduvina Urgilés in Ecuador. She was the first Cacao farmer that we offered a loan to – and we hope that it helps her to replant and improve the yield of her 5 hectare cacao plantation in the future.