Back in June we announced our “Tread Lightly” Programme – putting the environment at the heart of our business. Well, I guess it’s time for an update.
- We have switched to a 100% renewable energy tariff.
- Our business waste is sorted and recycled by a specialist company and guaranteed not to end up in landfill.
- We’ve committed to evolve Coco Pzazz packaging to be 100% recyclable or compostable by 01.01.2020 .
- We’re undertaking a rewilding assessment at Coco Pzazz HQ to see what we can do to enhance biodiversity across the different environments. Watch this space….
- Our support for Village by Village is starting to make a difference in Ghana. Here’s a little “Thank you” from the village of Abenta.
At a time when climate change and environmental destruction are constantly in the news, we’re trying to make a difference wherever we can. (Here’s the political bit….) Governments aren’t going to fix this – they can’t agree on anything and they’re frightened of losing votes or upsetting wealthy donors and powerful industry lobby groups. This must start with people power 😊