Every year since 1974, June 5th has been known globally as World Environment Day, a day where people from around the globe come together to talk, raise awareness, and help save our environment for present and future generations.
Over the past couple of years, we at Coco Pzazz have worked hard on doing our bit to help take back our future by making changes to help the environment such as:
- Making our packaging plastic free and instead using home compostable biofilm
- Using card boxes made from FSC board
- Using 100% renewable energy
- Having a zero to landfill policy
- Working with and supporting chocolate growing communities in Ghana and Ecuador with micro loans and other direct support
The World Environment Day theme this year is ecosystem restoration which means preventing, halting, and reversing the damage done to our ecosystem. This year let’s all do something positive to help to reverse that damage! Plant a tree / cut down on your plastic usage / become a savvy shopper…. Every small step is progress!
If you’d like to find out more then visit the official World Environment Day website here: